Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Self, Science, SWEAT!

If you have ever watched the Biggest Loser, then you have a good idea who Jillian Michaels is (she's the toughest trainer on the show). She makes people work their asses off (literally)and never sugar coats anything. She tells you how it is, which is motivating believe it or not. So Comcast has two of her workouts in the Sports and Fitness section OnDemand. Can I just tell you, she kicked my butt. It works though! It's twenty minutes of non-stop cardio and strength training. It sucks, but you feel so good when you're done. The best part, I can't wait to go home and work out again. If you look forward to the work out, then you know something's gotta be right. I'm considering signing up for her weight loss program. It's $4 a day ($16/month), but I'm gonna hold off for a bit and see how her Comcast work out goes first. Click the pic above for her site. Also for info on the Comcast work out I've been doing click here (it's called 30Day Shred 1&2).