Friday, May 23, 2008

For los manos!

So I got a free sample of L'Occitane's Lavendar hand cream at Nordies yesterday and OMG it smells so good. I put it on around 9:30 this morning and my skin still feels dewey and soft (plus did I mention it smells SOOoooo...GOOD!). Even the Wake Up Call wanted to try it. You can pick up a pretty big tube for $20 at Nordstrom, but I would get the free sample first. I have rough hands and am constantly applying lotion, so to not worry about moisturizing all day...let's just say I'm sold! I'll pick some up after pay day for sure. Oh and Nordie's is having their Half-Year Sale! Huge sale and great prices on shoes, clothes, etc. I would go this weekend so you have a bigger selection to choose from (the stuff is going fast). Happy Shopping! Oh and click the pic for more:)