Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PEDI LOVE!

Let me start this with I am totally afraid of feet! So to post pics of my own kinda freaks me out, BUT I want you to see what a great job this place does. With that said here ya go.
Here's before.

GROSS! Chipped nail polish blah! Totally in need of a pedicure. Problem is...pedi's can be EXPENSIVE and I am poor until pay day. So I remembered going to the cutest little lady last summer in Midtown and I called her for a price. French pedicure with super cute hand painted flowers for only $14!!! Nice right?

Here's the after!

See my FitFlops haha! So much better! Love this place! The woman who owns it is Kim and she so flippin adorable! I just want to hug her. Here's the info.
French Nail Salon
3256 J Street (right after Alhambra on the right)
Sacramento, Ca 95816
916-441-7507