Thursday, May 1, 2008

Aveeno LOVE!

K...I have super dry skin on my face right now. I have tried so many different moisturizers it's not even funny. Lots of money gone booo:( I'm also constantly applying SPF since I've had a few skin cancer scares (I have scars to prove it SO WEAR SUNBLOCK PEOPLE) and I have no intention of going through that crap again but anyway...I came across Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 in Rite-Aid yesterday. I bought it after I saw it not only cures dry skin and provides sun protection, BUT it also naturally evens out your skin tone and reflects light to bring out your skin's natural glow. Sounds fabulous to me! I'm a sucker for moisturizers, so I had to get it! Well, I'm stoked I did...day one of my Aveeno and my skin already looks better! Honestly, with all the products out there...this is perfect and AFFORDABLE! Only $15.99 for a good size bottle! Click the pic for more info:)