Thursday, April 24, 2008

Comcast Workout!

So FINALLY I've been getting off my ass and starting to workout again! Yay! I'm easing back into it, which is why I love my Comcast On Demand Sports and Fitness section. I can workout in my PJ's if I want to. OMG I tried this new workout the other day and it kicked my butt hardcore! It's called 3 BikiniBodyToning and it's a series of lunges and other exercises that shape your legs, thighs, hips, and of course the bootie! Oh and it works lemme tell ya. I did it two days ago and my thighs are STILL sore! They got a workout and a half. So if you have Comcast hit up Channel 1. If you don't have it, click the pic above!
HOW TO FIND IT!

3BikiniBodyToning:
On Demand
$0.00 Available until Mon, May 26
Bikini Body Toning is designed for anyone who wants flatter, firmer, abs, shapelier hips and thighs, a lifted rear and toned upper body.
TVPG 19 mins
FIND IT: Sports & Fitness > Exercise TV > 2 Weeks. New You > 3BikiniBodyToning